These rules are subject to change and will be updated as seen fit.
- Players must be able to write and understand simple English. We do not ask for perfection, but a high enough level to be able to communicate with others. GMs will be speaking to you in English, and we expect you to translate any GM communication to your understanding.
The following are the core server rules. Failure to comply will result in a permanent account ban:
- Do not conduct real money transactions (RMT) or trade items, accounts, services or game currency between other servers/games. This rule applies outside the game as well and will result in a permanent ban for all players involved.
- Do not joke about RMT or it will be treated as an RMT case.
- Do not automate game-play. This includes and is not limited to using third-party tools and macro software, or placing a weight on your keyboard to press keys for you. Any use of auto-teleport scripts, auto-feeders, auto-pots, auto-farming scripts and similar is strictly prohibited.
- Do not impersonate GMs. This includes inappropriate use of homunculus and pet names.
- Do not make statements for a GM. You must never misinform players by pretending a GM said something.
- Do not advertise other servers. Talking about official servers is allowed, but actively promoting them is not.
- Do not exploit bugs. Report them immediately to any GM through the forum or directly via the game or |Asuriel Discord.
- Do not assist or tolerate rule breaking activities. Anybody caught not reporting a known rule-breaker will receive the same punishment as the offending player.
- Do not abuse daily rewards. Daily rewards are one per person per day. Players caught claiming daily rewards more than once in a single day will be banned.
- Do not abuse the Weekly Quest system. These quests are limited per person per week. Players caught claiming the subsequent rewards on more than one account in a week will be banned.
- Do not spread baseless accusations against Game Masters.
- If you suspect that a GM is using his or her power beyond their designated purposes, please file a complaint with supporting evidences here: https://forum.asurielro.com/index.php?/forum/25-accountability/
- All complaints and replies will be made public.
- Any accusations of GM power abuse distributed outside of the Accountability sub-forum will result in account suspension.
- Any chargebacks on Asuriel Point purchases via Paypal will result in account suspension.
- If you wish to return your account to good standing, you must cancel the chargeback if the case has not yet been decided, or re-send the original payment for the Asuriel Points you received.
Failure to comply to any other rules will result in the appropriate punishment, which may or may not include a permanent ban.
- Do not scam other players. Do not attempt to deceive and defraud any player e.g. by attempting to pass one item as another or using misleading shop titles. Any such action, including stealing items from others and keeping borrowed gears may result in a permanent ban.
- You are encouraged to report players who scam you in a player report.
- Account sharing is discouraged and you are fully responsible for the actions of whoever is playing on your account or device.
- Lending of items or zeny to other players is done at your own risk.
- In all cases, the disputed items and characters will be permanently lost and not returned.
- Do not grief other players. This applies to PvM, PvP and social interactions.
- Be respectful. This goes towards players, staff, the server, other people's opinions, etc. You are allowed to argue for yourself, but please stay respectful while doing so.
- Punishment and conflict resolution is to be kept private between the sanctioned player and the GM team.
- Punishments are subject to the staff's discretion. Any form of questioning after the staff has come to a resolution from either the sanctioned or a third party can result in a punishment.
- Rules are not limited to those written here. Just because it is not specifically mentioned does not mean it is allowed. Please use common sense.
- Prontera and #main are English only zones. Other languages are allowed in any other areas.
- Insulting, racism, sexism, discrimination, excessive swearing or any other offending comments can result in punishment. This applies to all chats, including #main, and shop names.
- Do not use inappropriate names for your character. The same applies for your pet name, homunculus name, party name, guild name/title and its emblem.
- Do not beg for items or zeny from players or GMs. Asking for help is alright, but flat out asking for items or zeny is not.
- Do not impersonate other players or in other ways attempt to assume their identity.
- Do not harass other players. Harassment is defined as unwanted attention including repeated messaging, stalking, blackmail, and related behavior.
- If the command above is of limited help and someone continues to exhibit untoward behavior of this nature, please file a player report.
- Do not trade or send friend requests on PvP and WoE maps. You can use @noask or /notrade to prevent being harassed like this.
- Do not spam any of the channels.
- Do not converse about politics, religion or explicit sexual topics on any of the channels.
- Do not discuss or engage in a conversation about other private servers in public.
- Use the appropriate channels:
- #lfg: If you are looking for a party, group or guild.
- #trade: If you are buying or selling items. Do not send fake messages and sell items you don't own.
- #support: If you require help. Joking or trolling is not allowed in #support.
- #main: For casual talk.
- #portuguese/#tagalog/#spanish/etc.: Use the correct language for each.
- Do not set absurd prices to reserve your vending spot.
- You are allowed to open a shop/chatroom anywhere, except for these restrictions:
- Do not open a chatroom for Buying/Selling/Trading in Eden or Prontera.
- Do not open a chat in the middle of Prontera.
- Do not block the visibility of a NPC or a portal. You will be kicked.
- Do not open a shop near the spawn points of towns. You will be kicked.
- Do not open a chatroom for leeching or queueing services outside @go 52.
- Only LFP chats are allowed on the airship and in towns.
- Do not dual-client in Battlegrounds.
- Do not AFK in Battlegrounds.
- Do not grief in Battlegrounds, such as by losing matches on purpose.
- Do not sell "carry services" for Battlegrounds.
- War of Emperium has its own set of rules
- Do not automate game-play. Using third-party and macro software is strictly prohibited, as is placing a weight on your keyboard to press keys for you. This includes and is not limited to installing auto-teleport scripts, auto-feeders, auto-pots and auto-farming scripts. Players who automatize tasks in any such way will be permanently banned.
- If you notice another player using third-party tools, please report it immediately to an online GM in game or on Discord. Do not broadcast your findings or suspicions in public, such as over the #main channel.
- Should no GMs be available, submit a player report and include as many details as possible (such as map name, class or skills cast). Replays containing this information are appreciated but not required for us to begin investigating the case. The sooner you submit your report, the faster we can act.
- Do not modify your game client.
- Do not modify your game files. Any modification that gives you an unfair advantage is not allowed (e.g. altering sprites to reduce skill delays).
- The exception to this rule is harmless cosmetic changes, such as changing the color or shape of your aura.
- The AsurielRO Team does not endorse GRF editing nor do we offer support for it, as such edits can damage your game installation